This security release removes the following file extensions from the default whitelist of accepted types for
If you require the ability to upload these file types in your projects, you will need to add them back in again. For more information, see "Limit the allowed file types".
- 2018-05-08 19fdebfa2 Remove dotm, potm, jar, css, js, xltm from default File.allowed_extensions (Robbie Averill) - See ss-2018-014
- 2018-04-19 560e98f Fix search term escaping to prevent possible SQL injection attack (Robbie Averill) - See ss-2018-011
- 2018-04-11 577138882 Restrict non-admins from being assigned to admin groups (Damian Mooyman) - See ss-2018-001
- 2018-04-03 b450b5c Only add File_ShowInSearch if File class is in query (Raissa North)
- 2018-03-12 a5cc866 Correct the end of support date for 1.8.0 release (Dylan)