This release tracks the Framework release 3.1.10. This includes mainly CMS and module bugfixes, but also includes medium-severity security fixes.
Please see the changelogs for these following releases for the list of core changes since recipe 1.0.5
Security Release Notes
For details on the specifics of these security fixes, please refer to our security release announcement page.
Agencies must upgrade prior to 31st May 2015. If an agency has not upgraded by that date, SilverStripe is obliged to perform the upgrade under the terms of the contract. This is a last resort as it will incur cost and creates a risk of functionality breaking, so we hope that 90 days is plenty of time for your staff to action the upgrade.
To meet the necessary upgrade acceptance agencies must update to the basic recipe 1.0.6. Agencies not using the basic recipe can meet conformance by updating to the minimum version of the below modules:
- silverstripe/framework version 3.1.10
- silverstripe/cms version 3.1.10
- silverstripe/userforms version 2.0.7
Information to help manage upgrades is here.
- [CWPBUG-109] - Subsite require two switches to change to a subsite in some situations
- [CWPBUG-185] - Solr Excerpt property doesn't work, even with hl => true
- [CWPBUG-193] - DataDifferencer throws error when fields don't match between type changes
- [CWPBUG-199] - CWP Security Vulnerabilities (18 issues)
- [CWPBUG-201] - Subsite redirects to main subsite admin after clicking 'Upload' in Files section
Accepted failing tests
- CMSProfileControllerTest.testMemberCantEditAnother — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice, non-critical Framework issue.
- UploadTest.testUploadTarGzFileTwiceAppendsNumber — This test is now expected to fail as the new MimeValidator module will no longer allow random content to be uploaded with a mismatched mime and file extension. The original test is attempting to upload a bunch of text as a gzip file.
- i18nTextCollectorTest.testCollectFromThemesTemplates — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.
- RequirementsTest.testCommentedOutScriptTagIsIgnored - Test passes locally when run in isolation
- CMSMainTest.testCreationOfTopLevelPage — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice. Non-critical Framework issue.
- QueuedJobsTest.testStartJob — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.
- QueuedJobsTest.testImmediateQueuedJob — Caused by global state, passes locally when run either individually or as a part of all queuedjobs tests.
- ScheduledExecutionTest.testScheduledExecutionInterval - Seems to be global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.