This release tracks the Framework release 3.1.8 and fixes some module bugs. The highlights are:
- CMS re-authentication to allow expired sessions to be restored without having to reload the CMS.
- Improvements to performance of large updates in the fulltext search module, as well as improvements in compatibility for Solr 4.0.
- Improved user interface for the taxonomy module. Now rather than managing taxonomy terms via a flat table, an expandable hierarchical tool will enable multi-selection of nested taxonomy terms.
Please see the changelogs for these following releases for the list of core changes since recipe 1.0.4
- [CWPBUG-126] Grid-field view of pages - filter bug
- [CWPBUG-133] Trying to sort ReportsAdmin GridField header returns 404
- [CWPBUG-149] Performance of long-running Solr update jobs
- [CWPBUG-162] Deprecation issue in fulltextsearch module
- [CWPBUG-169] fulltextsearch module breaking functional tests
- [CWPBUG-187] .ico mimetype doesn't match FileInfo extension
- [CWPBUG-189] Files with capitalised extensions fail validation
- [PLAT-105] Apply "date filter" to files search
- [ORB-3] Taxonomy terms can be maintained via a hierarchical selection tool within the CMS
- [ORB-4] As a Content Author I can re-authenticate when my session times out without losing my current CMS state
Accepted failing tests
- CMSProfileControllerTest.testMemberCantEditAnother — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice, non-critical Framework issue.
- UploadTest.testUploadTarGzFileTwiceAppendsNumber — This test is now expected to fail as the new MimeValidator module will no longer allow random content to be uploaded with a mismatched mime and file extension. The original test is attempting to upload a bunch of text as a gzip file.
- i18nTextCollectorTest.testCollectFromThemesTemplates — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.
- RequirementsTest.testCommentedOutScriptTagIsIgnored - Test passes locally when run in isolation
- CMSMainTest.testCreationOfTopLevelPage — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice. Non-critical Framework issue.
- QueuedJobsTest.testStartJob — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.
- QueuedJobsTest.testImmediateQueuedJob — Caused by global state, passes locally when run either individually or as a part of all queuedjobs tests.
- VersionFeedFunctionalTest.testContainsChangesForPageOnly — Caused by global state, tests are passing locally, in travis, and via manual testing. Unable to reproduce error.