This release tracks the Framework release 3.1.5 and fixes some module bugs. The highlights are:
- Addition of two new modules: security report and secure assets.
- Many fixes to fulltext search to fix issues with data being updated or invalidated incorrectly. It will be necessary to reindex all content after upgrading to 1.0.3.
- Update to form validation to improve accessibility and resolve theme issues.
- Improvements to CWP core technical documentation with the addition of a new security section.
- Many security and vulnerability exploits have been patched. See security releases for more information.
Please see the changelogs for these following releases for the list of core changes since recipe 1.0.2
- [CWPBUG-29] - Fix allchanges/changes feeds
- [CWPBUG-41] - Comments: cannot export to CSV
- [CWPBUG-98] - Auto publishing text as an author
- [CWPBUG-99] - 'Apply for approval' button doesn't save first
- [CWPBUG-102] - Rich Text Indent inserting blockquote
- [CWPBUG-105] - Fulltext search module doesn't seem to update solr indexes after write(s) (SD-1134)
- [CWPBUG-108] - Fulltextsearch results include orphaned pages
- [CWPBUG-110] - JS validation on Email field on userforms multiplies errors.
- [CWPBUG-112] - Security Permission issues with creating new security groups
- [CWPBUG-121] - index.php surfacing in URLs
- [CWPBUG-125] - CMS preview with subsites breaks if no 'href' attribute on anchor
- [CWPBUG-130] - AdvancedWorkflow Module allows standard users to delete workflow's
- [CWPBUG-134] - Ability to disable the public history RSS
- [CWPBUG-135] - Disappearing child page indicators
- [CWPBUG-136] - Search Issue on NZ Blood
- [CWPBUG-137] - XSS
- [CWPBUG-138] - Risky file upload functionality
- [CWPBUG-139] - Inaction session timeout
- [CWPBUG-140] - Username remembered on CMS login form
- [CWPBUG-141] - More accurate CMS GUI dates
- [CWPBUG-142] - Improve CMS page filtering
- [CWPBUG-143] - Document (and maybe fix) CMS pagination group sizes
- [CWPBUG-144] - Search files by date
- [CWPBUG-146] - Bug when duplicating pages
- [CWPBUG-153] - SearchForm doesn't find results [with apostrophe]
- [CWPBUG-155] - Renaming of folders allows for JS injection
- [CWPBUG-156] - Unsafe explicit PHP MIME type declaration
- [CWPBUG-157] - Reflected Cross Site Scripting
- [CWPBUG-158] - Directory Path Traversal
- [CWPBUG-160] - CMS Security User summary report
Accepted failing tests
- CMSProfileControllerTest.testMemberCantEditAnother — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice, non-critical Framework issue.
- i18nTextCollectorTest.testCollectFromThemesTemplates — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.
- CMSMainTest.testCreationOfTopLevelPage — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice. Non-critical Framework issue.
- ErrorPageTest.testBehaviourOf403 - Caused by global state, passes locally when run individually or as a part of all cms tests.
- QueuedJobsTest.testStartJob — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.
- QueuedJobsTest.testImmediateQueuedJob — Caused by global state, passes locally when run either individually or as a part of all queuedjobs tests.
- VersionFeedFunctionalTest.testFeedViewability — Caused by global state, tests are passing locally, in travis, and via manual testing. Unable to reproduce error.