This release tracks the Framework release 3.1.2 and fixes some module bugs. The highlights are:
- Several bugs affecting subsites were fixed. Any site using subsites is strongly recommended to upgrade
- Several bugs affecting managing images and videos in the admin area were fixed.
- Improvements were made to feedback provided to the content administrator in the admin area.
See SilverStripe Framework 3.1.2 changelog for the list of core changes.
- CWPBUG-15 - File replacement doesn't work
- CWPBUG-17 - Can't embed youTube or Vimeo assets
- CWPBUG-26 - IE8 unsaved modifications dialog
- CWPBUG-27 - Subsites documentation
- CWPBUG-104 - Move to using the silverstripe-australia/versionedfiles module in recipe
- CWPBUG-106 - Security updates to Solr module
- CWPBUG-111 - Registry + VersionFeeds module: View import history has a non-allowed action.
- CWPBUG-113 - Subsite permission issues
- CWPBUG-115 - Issue with the carousel's "Add item" on subsite.
- CWPBUG-116 - New failing tests in modules
- CWPBUG-117 - Subsite cross-talk reported
Accepted failing tests
- CMSMenuTest.testAdvancedMenuHandling — Translatable adding locale parameter to the link, so test doesn't match. Fixed in https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/pull/2785, will be solved once we upgrade to next version.
- CMSMenuTest.testBasicMenuHandling — Translatable adding locale parameter to the link, so test doesn't match. Fixed in https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/pull/2785, will be solved once we upgrade to next version.
- CMSProfileControllerTest.testMemberCantEditAnother — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice, non-critical Framework issue.
- i18nTextCollectorTest.testCollectFromThemesTemplates — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.
- CMSMainSearchFormTest.testTitleFilter — Fixed in https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-framework/pull/2785, but we need to wait for next stable release of SilverStripe 3.1
- CMSMainTest.testCreationOfTopLevelPage — Problem with Requirements combining the same file twice. Non-critical Framework issue.
- SiteTreeTest.testValidURLSegmentURLSegmentConflicts — Will be fixed when framework/cms upgraded to next stable release.
- QueuedJobsTest.testStartJob — Caused by global state, passes locally when the test is run individually.